Finding the right lawyer can be difficult. If you are facing a legal challenge, it is important to have an attorney who will take the time to listen to you and understand your situation. It is also important for your attorney to be able to provide you with real solutions in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
The Murfreesboro, Tennessee, office of Amy Broom Pollina, Attorney at Law, offers practical legal services in the areas of:
- Family law, including divorce, custody, child support, modifications, paternity and other matters
- Adoption, including stepparent adoption and domestic adoption
- Juvenile law, which encompasses important matters affecting children
- Estate planning, which includes wills, powers of attorney and other instruments that enable people to make important decisions for the future
- Probate and estate administration, which helps families settle their loved ones' estates with minimal conflict and difficulty
Responsive Service, Step-By-Step Guidance And Attention To Detail
Attorney Amy Broom Pollina is committed to providing every one of her clients with excellent service and personal attention to their concerns and questions. She provides representation and advice regarding difficult legal matters, guiding her clients through each stage of their legal processes and explaining each step.
Attorney Pollina is known for working hard for her clients' rights and interests and for paying careful attention to the details. A member of the Tennessee Bar Association, the Rutherford Cannon County Bar Association and the Murfreesboro Noon Lions Club, attorney Pollina is committed to serving the community in which she lives and practices.
Contact A Murfreesboro And Smyrna Adoption Lawyer For A Free Consultation
Contact the office of Amy Broom Pollina, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation regarding your family law or estate matter. Murfreesboro family law attorney Amy Broom Pollina can answer your questions and help you plan your next steps. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Credit cards are accepted, and payment plans are available.